EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
We invite you to book an exhibition stand for this highly anticipated Congress and participate in an event that will profile world class science and technology that will bring a sustainable food supply to the world.
For both New Zealand’s own food industries and suppliers, and for global operations, a presence at this event will bear fruit.
The Congress will attract food industry professionals from the forefront of production and manufacturing to the highest expertise in research. Post-graduate students will showcase their potential, and their innovative approach to the needs of our world.
The conference has already attracted a large number of high profile exhibitors who have recognised the benefits of participating in the Congress.
Designation as an Exhibition Partner
- Integrated social media promotion via Facebook and Twitter *
- Branding on all IUFoST 2020 promotional materials
- Branding on the IUFoST 2020 website linking to your website
- Company profile on IUFoST 2020 website
- Use if IUFoST 2020 logo in your organisation’s promotional activities about the Congress
- Priority booth selection on a first-in-first served basis
At IUFoST 2020 Congress
- 2 Exhibitor Passes
- Exhibition space to a maximum of 3m x 3m – see stand inclusions
- Listing with logo in Congress Handbook
- Visibility as Exhibitor on Congress App
- The opportunity to include a prize drawn during Thursday lunch
- Your logo included on the scrolling partner roll displayed on the AV screens at the venue
- Walling system – white Octex shell scheme
- 1 x 4-way multi power-point per stand (10 amp)
- 2 x 150W Spotlights (wall mounted)
- A company ID name sign (white paylite and black lettering – no logo)
- Inclusion in thank you email out to our database *
- 1 x social Media thank you via Facebook and Twitter *
- A copy of the delegate list post event – whereby permission has been granted by the delegates
Investment: $7,500 + GST
* These will be written by our Congress organisers and a schedule is to be determined
Please also feel free to contact Andy Williams or David Tanner for Partnership enquiries.Book Exhibition Stand Now